PFC National Cannabis Standards Training Learner’s Guide: Manufacturing, Packaging, Labeling and Holding Operations
Description: The PFC National Cannabis Standards Training: Manufacturing, Packaging, Labeling and Holding Operations is designed to educate industry professionals about the particulars of compliance specific to the AHPA guidelines. The training is designed for individuals engaged in the manufacturing of cannabis and derived product and provides the tools necessary to comply with Good Management Practices.
- Learn subject operations, general definitions and awareness of other statutory rules and regulations that may apply, and good manufacturing practices for the acquisition and distribution of plant material and derived products.
- Explore component control protocols, batch records, process monitoring and control, representative sampling and reserve samples, and other specification documentation.
- Learn personnel training, responsibilities and safety, and supervisor requirements.
- Understand appropriate design and construction considerations, sanitations requirements, security protocols, sanitation protocols, and handling practices for equipment and utensils.
- Learn packaging and labeling process controls and protocols for batch records, label content for both plant material and derived products, and holding protocols for proper identification as well storage and handling.
- Understand good record keeping practices including materials inventory, distributed materials, reconciliation of records, and record retention.
- Learn adverse event recording and product recall programs including protocols for complaint files, returned products, and recall procedures.